Man, was I in a writing mood today. It’s been a while since I’ve felt so full of words. My fingers have been glued to my keyboard for hours, and I’m pretty sure I’ve written more today then I have written this whole week! There are several posts on draft, but I have used most of my time to get my “About Me” page updated. If you’re interested, just click over to read more about Bob.
Just a few quick points on why I believe that solid About pages are important to have.
- You only get one chance for a first impression. This page is a reflection of you.
- Consider it your resume. People will form an opinion on you, going by what you’ve told them.
- The page is static, and it is only one click away. Put in some effort, people will notice it.
- It’s a time saver, as It will allow you to have certain questions about yourself answered.
- It shows your commitment to your blog. You won’t be thought of as a fad.